Senior Relationship Manager
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
This position is responsible for managing all facets of HSA Bank's relationships with key strategic Partners. These Partners include health insurance carriers, TPAs, aggregators and other entities who are promoting HSA Bank's products. The encumbant will work independently while engaging the VP, Strategic Partnerships, Account Executives, Partner Services, Sales and other areas of the Bank to develop strategic plans and initiatives to increase accounts, deposits, revenue, persistency and relationship satisfaction. , The encumbant will carry out these duties by working with the Partner's senior leadership, field personnel, operations, IT, Legal and other areas to recommend and seek concensus on strategies and activities that will drive revenue growth and Partner satisfaction. This position will be responsible for engaging the right personnel at the Bank and Partner to resolve issues that arise. The encumbant will take a lead role in onboarding new Strategic Partners, while ensuring an orderly implementation of the Partner's clients. As a Sr. Relationship Manager, it is expected that this person will have approximately 6+ years of spending account or health industry experience and will serve as a mentor to the other Relationship Managers.
- Independently create strategic plan that helps Partner meet its objectives while increasing HSA Bank revenue, market share, partner satisfaction, HSA adoption, client, and accountholder education along with other drivers of success. Obtain consensus from partner to implement this plan.
- Identify and maintain frequent and consistent contact with Partner executives, key decision makers, influencers, Account Executives, Client Managers, and other roles within the Partner who are responsible for driving partner new business. The nature of these contacts is to provide compelling reasons for recommending HSA Bank products, industry insight, Partner specific insight, best practices, and other information that will lead to HSA Bank being the preferred administrator.
- Monitor all RFP activity in order to provide insight and assistance in getting the RFP to Closed/Won status.
- Monitor implementation of the Partners' key employer clients and engage implementation leadership as needed.
- Conduct an in-person annual review, quarterly business review and monthly updates that include Partner KPIs, key activities, challenges, opportunities, status of key initiatives, and market trends in order to meet the stated objectives.
- Discerns our customers' business processes, develops a contact network within the Partner, identifies and builds strong relationships with the key decision makers and tracks their organizational changes
- Drives efforts to effectively source and gain feedback on our service levels; recognizes client issues and initiates resolutions while working with internal parties for corrective action and management for process improvement.
- Monitors and reports on account growth progress against the plan
- Effectively trains bank members on Partners and large groups to expand bank-wide knowledge
- Supports, mentors, and educates team and bank members with knowledge required to orchestrate successful handoffs throughout and upon the completion of the on-boarding
- Responds in a professional and timely manner to all email and phone correspondence
- Attends Request For Proposal (RFP) finalist presentations if requested by the potential new business partner
- Ability to develop and execute growth activities with limited feedback and direction from others
- Mentor other team members (RM) with developing and executing growth activities
- May participate in Open Enrollment meetings by answering questions and presenting the HSA Bank value and website functionality.
- Achieve Partner account, deposit, and revenue growth goals.
- This role in the Consultant channel will schedule and facilitate training sessions with the Consultant offices and coordinate meeting logistics with HSA Bank sales personnel
- Maintains all interactions, Partner contacts, Partner characteristics, opportunities, and other information as requested in Salesforce.
- Manages travel and expense budget
Education, Experience & Skill Sets
- Approximately 6+ years of spending account or health industry experience
- Approximately 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with consultants at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be ""take charge"" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and accurate