Senior Software Test Automation Analyst
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Take lead role in architecting, designing, and implementing custom-developed test automation frameworks for the evaluation of UI, API, and/or system tests. Contribute to the integration of test automation frameworks into a Continuous Improvement/Continuous Deployment system. Design and enhance automated test results reporting and its conveyance to an Application Lifecycle Management system. Make independent, creative contributions to developing manual test cases into automated tests.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architect, design, and implement custom test frameworks capable of executing automated tests and of reporting test results.
- Assist in the integration and maintenance of automated test frameworks within a Continuous Improvement/Continuous Deployment system.
- Develop automated tests based on manual test cases using .Net C#, Selenium/Protractor, SpecFlow and similar packages.
- Design and enhance automated test results reporting and its conveyance to an Application Lifecycle Management system.
- Collaborate with QA Analysts to design plans to evaluate and test software programs for achievement of user requirements and for adherence to general quality standards.
- Collaborate with QA Analysts to develop test cases which employ pre-conditions, stepped procedures, expected results, and test data to describe the evaluation of a user requirement.
- Recommend improvements or corrections to developers, Business Analysts, and department management.
- Maintain current software development and Quality Assurance industry standard knowledge to properly manage or follow QA processes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ year's relevant experience in custom test automation development using .Net C# or similar language.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance and Testing experience, including business requirements interpretation, test planning, and metrics development.
- Ability to work independently and to take the lead in a team environment.
- Familiar with the systems development life cycle, including source code control and integration with Application Lifecycle Management tools and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment systems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask in high paced, pressured environment.