Senior Systems Engineer
Date ActiveMay 6, 2022 4:09:26 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Make independent, creative, and technical contributions to installing and managing system or server configurations and providing maintenance to ensure the integrity of the operating environment (monitor performance, predict requirements, implement changes, etc.).
- Configure, monitor, test, and modify system software and utilities to optimize performance of systems.
- Identify, determine the root cause of, and correct instances of server unavailability.
- Monitor performance and capacity using available tools.
- Execute portions of complex change and develop implementation plans.
- Adhere to problem and change management policies.
- Contribute to system life cycle planning initiatives.
- Be available for on call job rotation.
- Work collaboratively with all IT functions.
- Assist with SFTP partner file exchange setup
- Assist with SSO setup, CERT installations and updates
- Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis as needed to resolve issues.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 2-5 years of professional IT experience.
- Solid understanding of current/planned system service levels and disaster recovery procedures.
- Progressively responsible experience with Windows servers and internetworking architectures in a production data center, or supporting a major operating system in a full scale, large volume production environment.
- Familiarity with security protocols
- Working knowledge of SFTP transfer protocols, SSO, SQL server, Window server
- Familiarity with AWS concepts
- Familiarity with performance monitoring tools