Senior UI/UX Designer
Date ActiveMay 4, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
HSA Bank is looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer. You will be working in UI/UX design activities across all facets of the customer journey. You will be collaborating with product and development teams to understand customer needs to create new features and enhance existing capabilities. Activities will include producing wireframes, interaction design, human/system thinking, information architecture, prototypes.
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for applications.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new and existing functions and features.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs. Conduct usability studies as needed to support data-driven guidance to technical teams.
- Assist with the development and implementation of designs by collaborating with developers and stakeholders to ensure designed experiences are realized.
- 3+ years of user experience and design experience.
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills
- Experience is B2B and B2C
- Experience with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Experience designing graphic user interfaces elements and UI mockups/prototypes
- Ability to work with technical teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions driven by user research.
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.