Service Desk Coordinator
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
The Service Desk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call the HSA IT Service Desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the Service Desk Agent answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a call tracking system, uses a knowledge base tool along with their expertise to resolve tier 1 requests in a timely fashion. The Service Desk Agent escalates unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier 2 and 3 support team. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provide basic desktop support.
- Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Being present and available to users and partners requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to questions from all emails and callers.
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using Service Now.
- Become familiar with Service Desk policies and services
- Identify areas of weakness within departmental policies and/or procedures and make suggestions for improvement.
- Participate in on-call after hours support rotation.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism
- Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issues from start through to a successful resolution
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Develop technical knowledge of each system within company profile and specialized knowledge of certain nominated areas
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL/SLA.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Support for computer hardware and any authorized desktop software
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any VDI Client, mobile device, personal computers (PC) or laptop that has authorized access to the network.
- Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and ServiceNow to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
- Perform post-resolution follow ups to help requests
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations
1-2 years of professional IT experience, preferably in a support function environment.