Sr Applications Developer (Full Stack)
Date ActiveMay 5, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
HSA Bank is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing team. You will be in a key and influential role on a collaborative team working on HSA Bank's websites and web applications. The job requires systems knowledge, development experience, database, front-end libraries, understanding of AWS and CI/CD...there is a bit of everything.
- Participate as part of a software team practicing Agile.
- Review, interpret, estimate, and implement User Stories to working software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement programs of moderate to high complexity.
- Engage and influence technical discussion of new solutions and architectures. Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Provide creative solutions to moderately complex, cross platform technical problems, partnering with customers to establish requirements and closing identified gaps.
- Provide strong problem-solving skills, methodology, and approach. Review problems by using experience, analytical skills, and creative thinking to develop solutions.
- Collaborate in peer code reviews by providing comments and suggestions.
- Utilize software code version control and defect management tools.
- Perform unit testing before releasing code to QA.
- Create documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, and charts to demonstrate sound solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required.
- 7+ years of complex software development experience.
- Understanding of interfacing with external development teams: APIs, CI, Code Repositories, etc.
- Understanding of web hosting and AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3)
- Understanding of Mobile Application development for both Android and iOS
- Knowledge of software testing practices
- A focus on best practices and process improvement (coding techniques, security, performance)
- Ability to be both responsive and proactive