Sr Assoc, Partner Support
Date ActiveMar 16, 2023 11:57:46 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance and oversight of complex operations functions encompassing business partner maintenance. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Perform Partner audits in a timely and professional manner
- Support of Partner specific internal/external case work and inboxes
- Perform large tasks accurately and communicate result to internal parties
- Assist with monitoring and identifying service trends
- Proactively monitors file processing
- Collaborate and take action to resolve operational service-related issues
- Escalate issues when appropriate and drive recovery efforts
- Identifies systemic issues as they occur and works with Senior/Manager to rectify
- Resolve partner support through case management in a timely and professional manner
- Support Partner specific project work in reference to guide and form updates needed for customized collateral
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 2-3 year of experience minimum servicing partners or large employers.
- 2 year of experience minimum with employee benefits, TPA’s or insurance carriers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Adaptability to prioritize workload and frequently transition between different focuses aligned with role
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively perform assigned assignments
- Proven knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
The estimated salary range for this position is $39,312.00 USD to $48,048.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1184