Sr. Client Service Manager - Georgia Region
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Works independently and jointly with Large Employers, Business Development, Relationship Management, Partner Integrations and other internal service teams to support the Partner's service health and integration. Takes a service support role on large group implementations, on-boarding, customizations and retention. Owns day to day service resolutions for our large/national complex group employers through proactive and reactive servicing components, along with education and training.
- Services and knows our customers' business processes
- Identifies and supports RM/AM in training program for assigned partners and groups
- Tracks and reports on SLA and other service commitments for assigned partners and groups, provides information necessary for RM/AM to prepare full client scorecard
- Identifies and works with RM/AM on client efficiency opportunities
- Provides valuable feedback for the effective training of bank members on large groups to expand bank-wide knowledge
- Creates and reviews reports which illustrate aggregate data and trends for their respective assigned relationships
- Provides first level problem resolution to support Business Relations and is a liaison between Business Relations, Business Development and other departments in addressing concerns shared by the channel partner or large group
- Attends quarterly or as needed partner health onsite meetings
- Supports team on coordination and execution for enhanced functionality for assigned clients.
- Orchestrate and Lead a per client Experience/Touchpoint Monthly Audit in order to document the client Health.
- Manages client escalations, along with escalation log, and proper root cause analysis
- Assists with internal departmental training and procedures
- Work jointly with AM/RM team to document strategic activities
- Assist with RFP/Renewals by providing valuable feedback to AM/RM teams
- Manages daily external clients
- Actively engages external contacts in fostering trusting relationships
- Mentors Client Managers and is a resource for questions
- Point of escalation for Client Managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related Business degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in account/relationship management or in employee benefits consulting. Experience implementing technical solutions.
- Prior experience with onboarding and implementation of Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts preferred.
- Thorough understanding of current consumer directed health account product offerings, as well as tools and services provided to new and existing accounts.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills required.
- Travel is required (minimum 10%)