Sr Financial Analyst
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Under general supervision, analyzes, researches, and estimates the institution's financial performance. Prepares moderate to complex financial statements on company financial information. Recommends and implements financial analysis methods and procedures.
- Analyzes results of studies, reports, and analyses.
- Prepares moderately complex financial analysis projects to summarize current and projected company financial information.
- Research and assists with the preparation of financial reports.
- Prepare monthly Financial Analysis.
- Assists in research of inquiries from managers.
- Establishes, modifies, documents, and implements methods and control procedures.
- Assists with the input of the budget and forecast process.
- Assists other analysts, consultants and managers.
- Recommends process improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3 plus years of experience working in accounting and/or analytical environment
- Experience in Excel and Oracle (preferred) but not required
- Must be analytical and self-starter