Sr. Implementation Specialist
Date ActiveMar 30, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Senior Implementation Manager-- HSA Bank
To provide world-class customer service to our Business Partners, Employers, Agents, Brokers Dealers, Insurance Carriers, TPAs, employer relationships and channel partners. Provide support to external sales and growth team as needed throughout the implementation. Using a consultative approach, you will onboard our largest employers, develop an optimal plan design to meet their business need, create and maintain a formal implementation plan, and deliver on quality execution and employer satisfaction.
- Manage high profile partner clients through successful implementation including various complex integration components such as file sharing, file mapping and other components that will leverage the Partner Services Integration Team.
- Lead onboarding process for our largest employers, which includes presenting the options and working with your assigned employers to select the best plan design and product set up to meet their needs, articulate the implications and customer experience of their go forward design, and conduct training on use of the product.
- Demonstrate and present how our HSA/FSA/HRA products will function within the chosen plan design/configuration. Has a strong command of all product offerings, including complex integration components.
- Anticipate, address, and develop solutions for concerns or challenges that an employer may face, leverage internal SMEs where needed to drive and deliver on quality execution.
- Be accountable for overall employer onboarding success, ensure your employers have a positive experience, are engaged and satisfied with our product and services and are poised to expand their engagement with HSA Bank.
- Manages implementation by developing and maintaining a detailed project plan for each assigned employer, with sign off by the partner at onset, throughout various components and upon completion.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, initiate corrective action and partner with internal SH and LOBs to implement.
- Create and maintains documentation, policies and procedures for assigned tasks as needed.
- Performs assigned off peak tasks and projects in a quality and timely manner.
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills. You will serve as the face of HSA Bank to our newest and largest employers so you will be nurturing relationships with our stakeholders.
FSA, and HRA).
· Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing
to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
· Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer
Travel to Milwaukee and Sheboygan offices and/or to client site may be required on a limited basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.