Associate, Partnership Development
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The Associate hsA Business Develoment Manager, Partnership Growth reports to the Senior Vice President, Director of Strategic Partnership Growth and is responsible for development of strategic partnerships with regional health plans, third party administrators and benefit administration vendors.
***This is a remote based position. The ideal candidate is not required and does not need to reside in the Wisconsin area.***
Development includes: (1) development and execution of integration and distribution partnerships with state and regional health plans, third party administrators (TPA's) and vendors providing benefit administration services to new and existing HSA Bank customers (2) analysis and identification of universe of ideal target partners and subsequent prioritization; (3) proactive and aggressive outreach and pipeline development for partners; (4) executing each customized partnership strategy resulting in integration or CDH account distribution through referral or co-branded relationships and 5) Supporting standalone claims integration with health plans, dental, vision and pharmacy companies used by HSA Bank clients.
Associate HSA Business Development Manager, Partnership Growth will coordinate all aspects of each partnership working with internal and external resources through to launch of the partnership resulting in revenue impact to business.
Development: The Associate HSA Business Development Manager, Partnership Growth is responsible and accountable for contracting and executing the launch of new partnerships that grows and supports the revenue objectives of HSA Bank.
- Customized solution development based on specific needs and opportunities for each potential partner. This includes the ability to determine an approach for developing and launching a solution with each partner that will result in integration and/or CDH account sales for HSA Bank. Includes building a business case for each new opportunity and presenting the case to senior management for approval.
- Develop a template to assess individual partnership opportunities and summarize to socialize to business partners and management.
- Develop and evolve the annual strategy for health plans, TPA's and ben admin vendors including target universe, prioritization, contacts, timeline and approach. Attend and support appropriate conferences based on strategy.
- Represent HSA Bank at industry conferences and events including exhibiting and networking. Includes developing relationships with partners to support our specific relationship and potential customers.
- Responsible for developing and facilitating any proposals (RFI/RFP) process for specific partner opportunities including client presentations, coordinating the proposal writing with internal resources, contract negotiations working with senior management and legal resources, pricing structures and customizations that best meet the partnership needs.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate HSA Bank's solutions and partnership capabilities to target partners with other critical personnel as necessary.
Technical: Work with partner services and/or IT staff to coordinate integration activities required for partnership.
- Act as internal sponsor for new partner integration. Assist the Partner Services with completion of requirements for the corporate security vetting process.
- Work with assigned Relationship Management personnel and all other departments to ensure client implementation and ongoing servicing requirements are achieved.
Status Reporting: Communicate activity status and plan progress to management through regularly scheduled meetings to ensure growth objectives are being met.
- Develop go-to-market plan for each new partnership including sales and account management depending on the impact of the partnership.
- Demonstrate Salesforce proficiency for logging new contacts, activities and updating opportunities status as required.
- College degree in business, communications or related discipline preferred. Experience in business development and/or solution selling may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5 years of CDH product knowledge, benefits and health plan industry experience and ability to creatively develop and execute customized partnerships resulting in revenue growth.
- Will consider blend of consumer driven healthcare/benefits background and business development experience with experience in at least one of the two businesses.
- Ideally will have experience developing and executing partnerships.
- Demonstrable communication skills: consultative selling, written, listening, and presenting.
- Able to make decisions in a self-directed work environment without constant significant direction.
- Experience listening to and influencing others, gaining consensus, and making decisions based on facts and considerations for all parties involved.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM database.
- Ability to travel with some notice for short periods of time including headquarters, and partnership development as necessary. Estimated travel is 15%.