Sr Member Services CC Rep
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
- Retain existing accountholders via reactive servicing through phone queue or email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
- Ability to work within multiple systems -- Sparak, 1Cloud, Sharepoint, Star, etc. -- while addressing, researching and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent), Commuter Benefits, etc.
- ty to understand and knowledgably explain to clients the benefits and impact of IRS Tax regulations in relationship to their HSA accounts.
- Utilize internal resources to respond to customer inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process customer requests and respond to product and service inquiries in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with the Contact Center's customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- High School diploma/ GED Required.
- ? Minimum of 2 years of direct customer service experience (in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience) ? 2 years of HSA Bank experience preferred ? Prior experience with customer service telephone queue environment ? Prior experience with employee benefits, TPA's or insurance carriers preferred
Job Skills /Knowledge:
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong professional interpersonal skills
- Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of windows-based PC and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment / working conditions
- Ability to work any shift between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).