Sr. Partner Service Coordinator
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Under the direct Supervision of the Partner Service Manager, the Senior Partner Service Coordinator is responsible for handling daily urgent issue resolution, special projects and administrative operational support for Partners/Large Groups. Acts as a mentor and resource for the Partner Service Coordinator.
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Available resource to the rest of the Partner Service team as well as first level of escalation and resolution
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Tracks and reports key performance and service metrics
- Management and execution of legal agreements
- External partner and client communications required
- Assist with service tickets as needed
- Performs as a backup for Partner Service Coordinator team as needed.
- Assists with integration and special projects, including detailed analysis of Partner ticket and service challenges as assigned by Partner Service Manager.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience minimum servicing partners or large employers.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with customer service
- 2 years prior experience with employee benefits, TPA's or insurance carriers is a plus
- Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Typical office environment / working conditions
- Ability to work any shift between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).
- Travel may be required