Strategic Account Executive - NY region
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Account Executive develops, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned strategic clients with a book of business. Focused on customer and member satisfaction, increased profitability, retention and account growth.
***This is a REMOTE role, ideally looking for candidates in the surrounding NY area.
- Facilitate strategy sessions with clients.
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with clients through relationship building activities
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and increased profitability on assigned strategic accounts
- Create and execute specific business plan for growth on assigned clients
- Identify and cross sell product offering based on current offering
- Pro-actively maintains ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters.
- Presents HSA information in a group setting
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
- Monitors to ensure proper coding and commissions are paid on assigned relationships
- Education: GED, BS preferred
- Experience: 5 - 8 years of related experience: CDH, Employee Benefits
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and accurate
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Travel is required and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline will also be required.