Summer Internship - HSA Partner Services
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to gain real-world work experience, Webster Bank's internship program delivers! High performing students entering their junior or senior year of undergraduate studies will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster/HSA colleagues to gain valuable experience, knowledge, and skills. This internship program is designed to create a pipeline of candidates who may become Webster’s next generation of leaders.
As an intern at Webster Bank/HSA Bank, you will experience an unforgettable summer of learning, networking, and fun, while gaining valuable experience that directly complements classroom studies. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience, broad exposure to our corporate functions, and opportunities for mentorship and networking. Webster's internship will be demanding & rewarding, and prepare you for your career ahead.
Summer Intern Program duration: May 28 - August 2, 2024.
Position: Summer Internship - HSA Partner Services
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Work towards becoming a product expert internally and externally
- Contribute to create, maintain, and update key product information
- Assist in financial planning, reporting and data analysis
- Gain knowledge in digital product development, financial planning, reporting and data analysis
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Participation Benefits Include:
- Networking and social events with other interns
- Opportunities to meet with business professionals, leaders and early career professionals
- Mentor assigned to help guide your experience at Webster Bank/HSA Bank
- Future opportunities to interview for full-time positions post-graduation
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements for Interns:
- Junior or Senior enrolled in an accredited college or university who is pursuing a degree in related field and has an interest in the banking/financial services industry. Preferred: Business Management, Strategic Management, or Strategic Marketing.
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, and proactive
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative and inclusive team player
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.00USD to $20.00USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.