Supervisor - Senior Partner Service Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The Senior Partner Services Specialist is responsible for managing, motivating and providing information and feedback to the Partner Services staff. The specialist will monitor and provide performance results to each direct report a minimum of once a month. The specialist participates in the flow of information and is responsible to insure that department is meeting, and contributing to the company's goals and objectives. The specialist will also assist Partner Services Managers in the development and implementation of long-range planning, provide input for project prioritization, and help coordinate department initiatives and activities as needed. Make policy exceptions that fit within the risk appetite. Primary responsibilities include tracking team performance, staff coaching, and department leadership. The position will have direct reports and will fill in for the manager when needed. Monitors all incoming telephone queues to ensure all calls are answered within our servicing level agreements and prioritizes calls accordingly. Helps to ensure HSA Bank maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meets/exceeds individual service goals, and demonstrates operational excellence. Respond to, investigate, negotiate and resolve customer complaints through extensive research and collaboration with other departments. This role is an entry level role into leadership and will allow the learning and growth needed through shadowing and managing a small amount of direct reports.
- Supervise Business Relations Staff
- Assist Human Resources with recruiting and conduct interviews of all new staff.
- Evaluate individual performance against established standards. Conducts and delivers monthly one on one meetings and performance reviews. Provides input to staff on ways to improve performance.
- Work with their staff on their Individual Development Plans to help staff reach their career goals.
- Analyze department performance against established standards and takes necessary action when service levels fall below standards.
- Administer company policies and take action as necessary.
- Advise senior management and provide recommendations pertaining to changes, upgrades, and improvements that will improve Business Relations.
- Assign additional responsibilities to representatives as needed to ensure department and company goals are being achieved.
- Delegate responsibilities to the team leaders pertaining to subject matter expert questions and daily activities
- Maintain a positive team environment that promotes self-empowerment in providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work together with other Business Relations Leadership to continually look for ways to improve the engagement and moral of the department.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School / GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4 years of call center or customer service related experience (i.e., office work, working with customers, work study jobs, etc.), 6 years with previous supervisory experience preferred.
- 4 years of HSA Bank experience is preferred.
Licenses / Certifications:
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Hands-on positive management style. Leads for results and success, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Attracts, motivates, develops and retains a strong team that sets high standards for performance; is committed to organizational goals.
- Fosters open communication. Provides timely, high quality information up and down the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of all areas of business operations.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in customer relations, personnel development, process management, problem analysis, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional
- Must have effective executive level communications skills.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively lead the team through problem solving to implementation of solutions for difficult productivity and service issues in a call center
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment/working conditions
- Ability to work any shift including overnight and weekends
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Repetitive keyboard/mouse usage required
- Occasional travel between Sheboygan and Milwaukee locations