SVP, Director HSA Partner Relations - REMOTE
Date ActiveMar 6, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Manage HSA Bank's growth strategy for the defined pillar to maximizing existing customer growth and develop expanded penetration/utilization. Responsible for a single narrowly defined function that is generally within a career discipline. The manager can be part of a larger department that has multiple managers of the same single function or is responsible for the function in a location. Typical number of direct/indirect reports will be 14 or less, although a manager does not have to have any direct reports if the function responsible for does not require a staff. Managers can report to any level job other than Supervisors. A manager may or may not have budget responsibility.
- Develop plans and strategies for the short term and long term success of defined client pillar.
- Lead engagement and sales efforts across the entire pillar, including all employer sizes, and management of direct reports and subordinate team.
- Manage the implementation and monitor execution of individual revenue plans (i.e. marketing, strategic, and tactical) of the pillar.
- Establish goals for Relationship Management which if achieved would result in exceeding plans.
- Monitor and reporting progress to the SVP/Director Relationship Management and Senior Leadership Committee (SLC).
- Assist team members in new business and cross sell efforts.
- Contribute to the identification and development of new HSA Bank products and services.
- Monitor competitive environment and current market trends, and provide feedback to Product.
- Visit customers, prospects and centers of influence to promote HSA Bank and assist team members in new business development and cross sales, as well as customer retention as needed.
- Assist team members in the identification of cross sell opportunities.
- Manage budget across team.
- Participate in special projects and task forces as requested
- 12+ years of related experience in employee benefits or related activity with emphasis on CDH administration sales
- Proven track record of directing and managing a sales/relationship management organization across a broad spectrum of employer sizes, with an emphasis on large employer sales
- Strong general management and verbal and written communication skills
- Sales CRM utilization experience required (Salesforce is desired)
- Financial Analytical Ability
- PC Skills for report and presentation preparation
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent experience