SVP - Regional Director of Sales
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
Manage HSA Bank's growth strategy for the defined territory maximizing new customer growth across the defined channel segments. Responsible for a single narrowly defined function that is generally within a career discipline. The manager can be part of a larger department that has multiple managers of the same single function or is responsible for the function in a location. Typical number of direct/indirect reports will be 10 or less, although a manager does not have to have any direct reports if the function responsible for does not require a staff. Managers can report to any level job other than Supervisors. A manager may or may not have budget responsibility.
- Develop plans and strategies for the short term and long term success of defined territories and region.
- Lead sales efforts across the entire region, including all employer sizes, and management of direct reports and subordinate team.
- Manage the implementation and monitor execution of individual sales plans (i.e. marketing, strategic, and tactical) of the region.
- Establish goals for Sales Team (RVP/AVP) which if achieved would result in exceeding plans.
- Monitor and reporting progress to the Chief Revenue Officer and Senior Leadership Committee (SLC).
- Assist team members in new business and cross sell efforts, especially Direct-to-Employer sales efforts in the 1K+ space.
- Contribute to the identification and development of new HSA Bank products and services.
- Monitor competitive environment and current market trends, and provide feedback to Product.
- Visit customers, prospects and centers of influence to promote HSA Bank and assist team members in new business development and cross sales, as well as customer retention as needed.
- Assist team members in the identification of cross sell opportunities.
- Manage budget across team.
- Participate in special projects and task forces as requested
- 15+ years of related experience in employee benefits or related activity with emphasis on CDH administration sales
- Proven track record of directing and managing a sales organization across a broad spectrum of employer sizes, with an emphasis on large employer sales
- Strong general management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Sales CRM utilization experience required (Salesforce is desired)
- Financial Analytical Ability
- PC Skills for report and presentation preparation
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent experience