Talent Acquisition Partner
Date ActiveDec 6, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Talent Acquisition Partner's responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, interviewing, selection process and participating in career events. This person should be able to develop recruitment strategies, create talent pipelines and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with business partners by leveraging increased knowledge of strategy, goals, products, objectives, and staffing needs.
- Design, develop, and implement an effective recruiting strategy for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Sourcing candidates: Leverage social platforms and online recruiting resources, professional organizations, and other avenues to support the creation of talent pipelines for current and forecasted positions
- Develop long-term recruiting relationships with educational institutions and community agencies.
- Organize and actively participate in interview events, job fairs, career days, open houses, and on-campus recruitment efforts.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create diversity and inclusion focus for recruitment; work with D&I council and ERGs to increase our diverse candidate pipeline by leveraging community partners and networks, as well as social platforms and online recruiting resources.
- Act as a subject matter expert with market leaders, hiring managers and internal partners concerning methods to source and recruit a diverse pool of candidates.
- Apply thorough understanding of local and national job market, early indicators of change/trends, and related information to proactively keep the recruitment function cutting edge.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge.
- Conduct pre-screening phone interviews to assess candidates for: needed skill set & competencies, potential fit for current &/or future positions.
- Build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers, ensure optimal candidate experience, maintain communication throughout entire process and positively represent HSA and Webster Bank.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role.
- Hands on experience with full cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening, assessments and both in person and virtual interviews.
- Prior experience using social platforms to source candidates (LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Facebook, etc...) and working experience with recruiting software.
- Excellent attention to detail, listening skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-starter who is dedicated, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and continually aims for results.
- High energy with a passion for creating innovative solutions and sourcing strategies.*
- Demonstrated success problem-solving, collaborating, partnering, negotiating, and influencing at all levels and across all functions.
- Solid knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Attend job fairs and recruitment events to promote employer branding.