Tech Lead Applications Developer
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
- Lead the identification and definition of applications architecture, components and interfaces, design of data model, data/information flows, and security design.
- Provide practical and expert knowledge of technical design alternatives and their associated implications.
- Deliver designs and programs for new and existing products; keep current on best practices in technology and market trends.
- Manage to assigned budget guidelines.
- Identify data needs, including access, security, quality, and maintenance requirements.
- Influence and clearly relate technical alternatives to business objectives.
- Recommend design alternatives, considering benefits of and limitations to users based on in-depth understanding of business needs; code very complex or high risk components.
- Provide technical direction and coaching to lower level Developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required.
- 7+ years of complex software development experience.
- Proven ability in one or more programming languages and development tools.
- Superior understanding of structure analysis, technical design, and database and file access methods.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.