Tech Lead Applications Developer
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Senior technical resource who is well skilled in the design of business functions, applications, information and infrastructure architectures, coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining components of information applications. Train, coach, mentor, and provide work direction to Developers of varying levels of experience regarding methods, procedures, tools, work aids, and quality performance standards.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Participate as part of a software team practicing Agile.
- Review, interpret, estimate, and implement User Stories to working software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement programs of moderate to high complexity.
- Engage and influence technical discussion of new solutions and architectures. Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Provide creative solutions to moderately complex, cross platform technical problems, partnering with customers to establish requirements and closing identified gaps.
- Provide strong problem-solving skills, methodology, and approach. Review problems by using experience, analytical skills, and creative thinking to develop solutions.
- Adhere to defined programming standards and structured coding techniques. Maintain clean testable code with the support of Senior Developers and Architects.
- Collaborate in peer code reviews by providing comments and suggestions.
- Utilize software code version control and defect management tools.
- Perform unit testing before releasing code to QA.
- Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Create documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, and charts to demonstrate sound solutions.
- Provide onsite and offsite support for the processing cycles of production systems. Some evening and/or weekend work required to support production deployments, critical incidents, or critical projects.
- Assist and support the Application Architect with solution design.
- Support the Scrum Master in adhering to Agile Scrum best practices.
- Provide mentorship and guidance in technical matters for all members of the development team include QA, BA, and Developers
EDUCATION, EXPERIECE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required.
- 7+ years of complex software development experience.
- Proven ability programming in C# with some additional experience with VB.Net.
- Proven experience creating and maintaining ASP.NET WebAPIs, with some knowledge of WCF Services.
- Experience with Database design and programming with TSQL in MS SqlServer.
- Some experience with SSIS is a plus
- Experience with front-end technologies including: ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web Forms, Angular6+.
- Experience writing unit tests and utilizing other automated test strategies and frameworks such as SpecFlow
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and programming best practices
- High understanding of structure analysis, technical design, and database and file access methods.
- Experience designing and implement clean architecture in software solutions.
- Knowledge and experience working within Agile.
- Experience providing leadership to a cross functional software development teams.