Vice President, Partnership Growth Officer
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The Vice President, Partnership Growth Officer reports to the Senior Vice President, Director of Strategic Partnership Growth and is responsible for development of strategic partnerships with health plan carriers, benefit administration vendors and new revenue growth opportunities.
***This is a remote based position. The ideal candidate is not required and does not need to reside in the Wisconsin area.***
Development includes: (1) development and execution of the business strategy for health plan, aggregators and relationships that can develop new types of revenue growth outside of CDH accounts (2) analysis and identification of universe of ideal target partners and subsequent prioritization; (3) proactive and aggressive outreach and pipeline development for partners; (4) executing each customized partnership strategy resulting in integration, CDH account distribution and sources of new revenue all of which support the HSA Bank Growth team objectives. 5) Supporting HSA Bank business strategy expansion and initiatives.
The Vice President, Partnership Growth Officer will coordinate all aspects of each partnership working with internal and external resources through to launch of the partnership resulting in revenue impact to business.
Development: The Vice President, Partnership Growth Officer is responsible and accountable for contracting and executing the launch of new partnerships that grows and supports the revenue objectives of HSA Bank.
- Customized solution development based on specific needs and opportunities for each potential partner. This includes the ability to determine an approach for developing and launching a solution with each partner that will result in integration and/or CDH account sales for HSA Bank. Includes building a business case for new development and presenting the case to senior management for approval.
- Develop and evolve the annual strategy for health plans, TPA's and aggregators including target universe, prioritization, contacts, timeline and approach. Determine appropriate conferences to attend and exhibit based on strategy.
- Represent HSA Bank at industry conferences and events including but not limited to speaking, exhibiting and networking. Includes developing relationships with partners to support our specific relationship and potential customers.
- Responsible for developing and facilitating any proposals (RFI/RFP) process for specific partner opportunities including client presentations, coordinating the proposal writing with internal resources, contract negotiations working with legal resources, pricing structures and customizations that best meet the partnership needs.
- Deliver presentations and demo HSA Bank's solutions and partnership capabilities to target partners with other critical personnel as necessary.
- Ongoing analysis of current partner relationships as needed to support the business to maximize use of the available products that best meet their needs. This includes continuous review, via conference calls or onsite visits, of current processes and new functionalities with each relationship, including identification of current clients who do not make use of our products providing added value to their clients. Document and follow-up on next steps.
- Support HSA Bank new strategic initiative development including 1) launching pilots of new functionality to determine business impact and success 2) evaluating vendor capabilities to narrow down pilot candidates 3) work with product to develop potential financial models and business cases to support revenue growth 4) interact with HSA Bank senior management to evaluate and report pilot outcomes 5) drive rapid innovation to "fail fast".
- Technical: Work with partner services and/or IT staff to coordinate integration activities required for partnership.. Act as sponsor for new projects, products and client implementations. Assist the business owner with completion of requirements for the corporate security vetting process.
- Relationship Maintenance: Work with assigned Relationship Management personnel and all other departments to ensure client implementation and ongoing servicing requirements are achieved.
- Reporting and Compliance: Communicate activity status and plan progress to management through regularly scheduled meetings to ensure growth objectives are being met.
- Demonstrate Salesforce proficiency for logging new contacts, activities and updating opportunities status as required.
- Education: College degree in business, communications or related discipline preferred. Experience in business development and/or solution selling may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of CDH product knowledge, extensive benefits and health plan industry knowledge and ability to creatively construct customized partnerships resulting in revenue growth.
- Will consider blend of consumer driven healthcare/benefits background and business development experience with experience in at least one of the two businesses.
- Ideally will have experience developing and executing partnerships.
- Demonstrable communication skills: consultative selling, written, listening, and public speaking.
- Able to make decisions in a self-directed work environment without significant direction. Seeking mature minded individual comfortable making decisions on behalf of the organization.
- Experience listening to and influencing others, gaining consensus, and making decisions based on facts and considerations for all parties involved.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM database.
- Background which includes a proven information technology understanding required. Previous experience working with MS Project or similar software and databases is a plus.
- Ability to travel with short notice for varying periods of time including headquarters, partnership development, conferences and strategic initiatives. Estimated travel is between 25% - 50%.