VP, Business Development Officer/REMOTE
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Vice President (VP), Business Development employs a consultative based sales approach to identify, pursue, and achieve sales goals and quota through the sale of the HSA Bank advisor driven platform offering to retirement firms and advisors focused on the employer retirement market.
This is a home-based position and supported by an HSA Bank team that includes Marketing, Sales, Account/Relationship Management, and external channel resources.
The VP will leverage their own knowledge and internal assets of HSA Bank to offer our complete HSA solution with our new HSA advisor+ platform to retirement advisor firms that wish to sell an HSA program to their clients.
These advisor firm relationships will enable HSA Bank to deploy our sales team to work directly with advisors to sell the advisor driven HSA program to employers.
The VP will target and consultatively position our solution to leading retirement advisor firms including defining how the program will work and be deployed.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Consistent track record in identifying targets, defining and recruiting retirement advisors and achieving stated sales goals.
- Ability to develop advisor partnerships and guide the HSA Bank sales team to successfully sell through advisors.
- Proven experience in cultivating and getting commitment from advisors in an assigned territory.
- Direct experience working with registered investment advisors, retirement platforms, broker dealers, recordkeeping and mutual fund companies is preferred.
- Ability to coordinate with other internal teams to ensure successful onboarding and set up of new employers sold through advisors.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with existing retirement firms and advisors to drive additional sales.
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care, Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system. Ability to act as a subject matter expert to educate RIA firms on the opportunity.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Ability to close deals is critical to ensure relationships resulting in advisor-based sales.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of eight (8) years of sales and business development experience in benefits and/or retirement industry.
- Ideally candidate will have an existing network of retirement firm and advisor contacts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- Previous experience working in a high growth financial industry is preferred
- Travel to office in Milwaukee, WI may be required for training and client site visits
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage required