VP, Email Marketing
Date ActiveOct 6, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
We're looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Webster team.
In this role, you'll be on a team that's responsible for driving engagement across the platform. As the Email Marketing Lead, you'll build scalable programs to serve our rapidly growing community of prospects and customers - working as part of the Channel Marketing team and support communications and campaigns across 3+ Webster Lines of Business. You'll be responsible for the strategy and execution of scalable programs, alongside campaigns, geared towards increasing engagement and helping customers experience value from our services. What you'll do:
- Develop and manage engagement programs focused on onboarding, activation, product adoption, and more.
- Flex your creative thinking to develop and run targeted campaigns that drive growth and activation within defined customer and prospect segments
- Structure and oversee data projects to understand customer behavior and create strategies based on results to drive, acquisition, retention, and LTV
- Conceptualize, create, and design emails including growth marketing, onboarding, transactional, and announcements
- Conduct A/B email tests, and track, analyze, and optimize the performance of campaigns, and socialize results with the team
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall program strategy
- Maintain a rigorous and organized view of the experiences and communications we are delivering across our key segments.
- Learn our business and our customers, and take the initiative to identify new engagement strategies that fit within our objectives
- Partner with Marketing Operations leadership on MarTech stack and vendor management strategies, to improve customer personalization and efficiencies
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, or English
- 6+ years of experience in customer success, communications, or a digital marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, MailChimp, Hubspot, Salesforce CRM, Adobe Suite, and Web Content Management Systems
- Demonstrated expertise in data-management and reporting use-cases -- to account for complex business rules for customer inclusion or exclusion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and problem solve effectively
- Manage multiple projects with different deadlines
- Detail-oriented and project management skills with a high standard for quality
- Excellent and demonstrated written and communication skills
- Great collaborator, team player, and have the ability to build a working relationship with cross-functional team
- Banking and Healthcare industry verticals, and background working with multiple customer use-cases - both B2B and B2C experience preferred