VP, Partnership Growth
Date ActiveMay 4, 2022 10:09:08 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.9 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare.
The Vice President, Partnership Growth is responsible for identifying and developing new partnerships that grow and support the revenue objectives of HSA Bank.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop customized solutions based on specific needs and opportunities for each potential partner. This includes the ability to determine an approach for developing and launching a solution with each partner that will result in integration and/or CDH account sales for HSA Bank. Includes building a business case for each new opportunity and presenting the case to senior management for approval.
- Develop an approach to assess individual partnership opportunities and summarize to socialize to business partners and management.
- Develop and evolve the annual strategy for partnering with health plans, third party administrators (TPAs), benefit administration vendors, and other strategic vendors that could further differentiate HSA Bank from its competitors. The strategy includes target universe, prioritization, contacts, timeline and approach.
- Attend appropriate industry conferences based on strategy, exhibiting and networking as required. Cultivate new relationships with potential partners that can help HSA Bank retain customers and attract new customers.
- Develop and facilitate proposals (RFI/RFP) for specific partner opportunities including presentations, coordinating the proposal writing with internal resources, contract negotiations working with senior management and legal resources, and developing pricing structures and customized offers with finance such as revenue sharing arrangements that best meet the partnership needs.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate HSA Bank's solutions and partnership capabilities to target partners with other critical personnel as necessary.
- Technical: Work with HSA Bank's Partner Services team to coordinate integration activities required for partnership. Act as internal business sponsor to drive new partner integration. Assist Partner Services with completion of requirements for the corporate security vetting process.
- Go-to-Market: Develop go-to-market plan for each new partnership. Work with Relationship Management, Sales and other departments, as necessary, to ensure successful new partner launches and manage new partners as required until a transition plan has been established with Partner Services and/or Relationship Management.
- Status Reporting: Communicate activity status and partnership progress to management through regular written updates and meetings to ensure growth objectives are being met.
- Demonstrate Salesforce proficiency for logging new contacts, activities and updating opportunities status as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: College degree in business, communications or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in business development and/or solution selling may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years of CDH product knowledge, health benefits and/or health plan industry experience.
- Ability to creatively develop and execute customized partnerships resulting in revenue growth.
- Will consider blend of consumer driven healthcare/benefits background and business development experience with experience in at least one of the two areas.
- Demonstrable communication skills: consultative selling, written, listening, and presenting.
- Able to make decisions in a self-directed work environment without constant direction.
- Experience listening to and influencing others, gaining consensus, and making decisions based on facts and considerations for all parties involved.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM database.
- Ability to travel with some notice for short periods of time including headquarters, and partnership development as necessary. Estimated travel is 15%.